Sunday, June 14, 2009

How do I quelch the anger?(NEVERMIND)

The proud friends and the graduate (who is really almost as tall as Larry):

I just sat down to upload all the photos that were taken yesterday at Josh's graduation. I had a big idea for one picture in particular. When the camera finished uploading... there were 8 photos. 8! And only 3 were OK.

I know how it happened, but the responsible party left for a bike ride about 5 minutes before I discovered this problem. He's probably lucky he's riding as far away from me as possible right now.

I feel sick to my stomach. I have a real hard time when photos are lost because you can't simply go take more. I am so pissed I can hardly see straight.
***Since I threw my husband under the bus, it's only fair that I throw myself under as well... I got the bright idea to look in the camera bag in case there might be another memory card because my husband can't be that big of a ding-dong, right? Right. There, tucked in the front pocket of the camera bag was our primary memory card. And on it was over 50 more photos! So even though he never knew that fury that I was aiming his direction this morning, I'm sorry Larry!
More photos to come... :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Phew! So glad you found the other pictures.

rebecca said...

so happy you found them!!!