Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lucky Girl!


So this morning I got an email telling me that I won a Domino's American Legends Pizza House Party!

I've sent the invitations out, and can't wait to have a slice and a beer with some friends! I believe the party will be on June 25... still haven't heard from PW about my ice cream party. I've sent her 2 emails, do I shut up and wait? Or bug her incessantly until I get a response? ;)

I'm feeling very blessed these days... I wonder what brought all this good fortune to me? At least the prizes that I've won are prizes to be shared. I'm not really good at winning stuff that is purely for me, me, me. Guilty conscience and all. I'd be a really good Catholic if I was a believer.

2 comments:

Jen said...

you really have horseshoes up your butt! is it a family event or girls night?

Jackie said...

Maybe I should send you 5 bucks every week and let you get the lotto tkts :) Congrats - couldn't go to a more deserving person!!