Monday, June 22, 2009

Winthrop Part Deux

A cool Marmot lair was behind our campsite.

Dad getting his Fathers day gift from Natalie.


Brady with another hole in his head.

Granny slaving over the campfire.

We had to stop and catch our breath over the vista.

The lazy bucks.

Yet another beautiful view on my walk.

Did you know that Old Western Marshall's drove around in purple glittery TransAm/Camaro/Firebirds?

The kids had no idea what I was trying to get them to do in this photo, hence the expressions.

I think this was hole 8, a real toughy. Joe and Grandma Honey are checking out Larry's position.

Got Bedhead?

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

2 comments:

t said...

That Trans AM is awesome. I want it!

Jen said...

I have a picture of myself as an adult on those saddles and I did konw what to do! Yeehaw.