Monday, June 1, 2009

Mish-Mash

Nuthin' really happened today, so I thought I'd just fill a post with random photos from the past week (and to get the "fat girl" comment I made about myself off my blog header). I would like to mention that tonight I ran a bit more than a mile... little bit by little bit.

Brady and his buddies having backpack wars after school. Why do boys look forward to whacking each other with a canvas bag full of items? If my girl friends did that to me, it'd be war!
Natalie celebrating the end of our walk. I asked her this week since she's so tall if she was going to be a volleyball player. "No. A cheerleader".
Katie fell asleep with her head in her food bowl... how can we fight her obesity with scenes like this playing out in our house?


Brady looking very preppy in his new clothes that Grandma Honey got for him.

Natalie pondering the meaning of life. Or how she was going to weasel more Doritos out of the picnic basket.

Erin and my entire entourage.

Erin found this great little beach that is very warm and very shallow, the boys had a wonderful time throwing mud balls at that sign.

0 comments: