Friday, July 17, 2009

A friend with a pool is a wonderful thing

Can you tell where the sun was?
Brady was a very convincing shark.


More sun-in-your-eyes pictures.

Natalie settled down and enjoyed her freedom of roaming the pool independently.
We headed down to Glenhaven (our old neighborhood) to play in the pool with my friend Chris and her kids (the kids I watch).
I lived in the pool as a kid. We'd head down before lunch, play for a couple of hours, go home to eat then back to the pool until dinner. My mom had ample time to work on her tan and get through her stack of Woman's Day and Family Circle. Our kids played for 3 hours, it was wonderful. And there wasn't any fighting about food at dinnertime since they had burned so many calories! Double score!

It's been such a hectic week around here, hopefully my life will get back in order and I can resume my standard state of crazy.

0 comments: