Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our 4th

Brady's first bottle rocket.
Hmmm... why are my children playing dress-up in the driveway?
Because they are geniuses, that's why! (Brady was searching for his authentic child-size gas mask, but was too excited to focus long enough and was fearful he'd miss something.)
Is it wrong that I give my children chest tattoos? I asked Brady if he wanted an Anchor or a Battleship and he said no, but he did however ask me to draw him some chest hair...again. I declined since we would be around our neighbors. Some secrets must stay inside the house.

Purple Rain was our favorite shower firework.
A man in the making: fire in one hand, penis in the other.

Daddy's girl: she is hugging a Roman candle.


A wonderful holiday celebrated with wonderful neighbors. Larry and I even made some homemade Strawberry ice cream (which Larry deemed the best he's ever had) and some Chunky Monkey, which is delish but a little too banana-y.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Fun! Love the tattoos! :) Looks like ya'll had a good time.

And next year, I'm gonna have to get Sam some of the ear guards.

Jen said...

I had bought a big fairy rub on tattoo for Amelia and kept teasing Dale I was going to make it a tramp stamp on her. He wasn't impressed