Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Viva La Lance

I don't know what happened yet today in the Tour de France, but yesterday in the team time trial Lance basically tied for the yellow jersey. He missed taking the Maillot Jaune by like .02 seconds.
So, since I've become a Tour Widow for the next month I thought I'd give you some cycling eye candy. I might even have to go root around in our old photo albums and find some of Larry's cycling pictures from his 20's. Spandex in the 80's was not pretty, folks!
Why Men Should Wear Black Cycling Shorts:

Can you guess their religions?

5 comments:

Kate said...

Gross!!!

Yes, black cycling shorts please.

{shudder...}

Jackie said...

Nice Heather.... Reeeaaalll nice.

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! HA! That was fantastic. Just what I needed today.
Thanks!!!

Lyndie said...

That is freakin awesome!!! The second one from the right should be proud!

Unknown said...

Awesome, there is no other word to describe it. On the up side, dating a cyclist means you can find out what sort of a package he has before you get in there. I think you've solved one of the world's great problems!