Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Magic

Computer is still down, so I'm blogging on the fly. Hopefully a repaired computer is Larry's anniversary gift to me today (Thanks for 9 wonderful years, honey! Love you!)

Natalie is really into magic lately. She likes to drink "potion" (water out of a water balloon) and make herself disappear, she crams yarn into her fist and "magics" it out, pulling it like the old scarf trick. One of her favorites is taking 4 spoons and "magicking" them into one, then splitting them again.

So...Natalie got a new haircut last week, it has layers. It's not my favorite, but it's new and different. Yesterday I looked at her and thought "I'm really not liking this haircut, it's not growing out nicely at all". Then I went in to the computer room (a place I haven't been in 4 days) and saw several clumps of beautiful blonde hair. She "magicked" her hair because "she can grow it shorter and longer with magic!". Her bangs now end at her ears.

My daughter gave herself a mullet.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my.

Happy Anniversary!

Jen said...

I like her haircut! It did look a lil wilder this morning though. Aiden never cut his own hair but I think Amelia will figure it out soon. Happy Anniversary! Where are you going tonight?

Erin said...

Haha, I hope someone takes a covert photo of it to post on their blog and make fun of you for being one of "those mothers". Karma.