Friday, August 21, 2009

I arrived at the fair and pulled out my camera ready for a day of fun photos. Battery is dying. Super. So all I got were a few desperate "quick, look here!" pics before the camera would turn itself off.
It was nice to let the kids freely run from ride to ride, I've never spent the money on wristbands before, and I now realize it will be an annual expense.
Kate and her family met up with me and the kids and the boys (and girls to some degree) rode rides and whatnot before we drug them to my favorite part of the fair... the horse show! There was barrel racing, a cowboy show (lassos and pistols), the crazy 8's and even chariot races. So fun. The boys were bored out of their minds.
I'm ready for the year I drive up to the entrance, drop the kids off and park myself across the street at the coffee shop. I'm pooped!

Yes, I bucked up and rode the Ferris wheel with my kids. They owe me one.
Top of the wheel. Yippee.

0 comments: