Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mid-week meltdown

My days have seemed to blur together this week. Between training for my new job, birthday parties, mothers and mothers-in-law juggling the babysitting schedule, and trying to maintain an exercise routine I can't see straight! Add to that either the dog or cat peed in Brady's room and I can't locate the source, so he is bunked with me tonight. Calgon, take me away!
Last night was a lot of fun however. Brady had his first big-boy sleepover, 3 of his best friends were there and apparently he had the time of his life. Natalie and I took advantage of our girly freedom and got manicures, had a nice dinner together, and then snuggled in bed and watched 101 Dalmatians (with Glenn Close) while having facials. Natalie wanted us to have matching fingers, so I am sporting a nice hot pink glitter manicure. Very Hannah Montana, if you ask her. I took a picture, but am too lazy tonight to post.