Monday, August 10, 2009

PICTURES!!! Part 1

I think it's been over two weeks since I could attach photos to my blog posts (which totally zapped my blogging energy) but we're back in bidness! Here is a random recap of what we've been up to:

Brady and I played catch during our surprise campout at Deception Pass.
What an arm on my boy!
I forgot jackets, but somehow remembered to pack robes, so my children walked around the state park lookin' real high class.


Katie's first camping trip (and she's 10!)

Apparently a beach full of stones can't compare to his own personal worry stone.

Making his mom nervous (have you SEEN the current here?)

Deception Pass.

One of two homemade teeter-totters on the beach.

The Sunset after the storm at Boulevard park.
Hippie-girl dancing to Yogoman in the rain.

Huddled under our SUNbrella during the lightning storm at Boulevard park.
Sunset from my deck.
Elizabeth Park.
Brady was injured in the war and now walks with a cane. Because he's 80.
The Skyhoundz Frisbee competition at Lake Padden.

Brady isn't enthralled with the frisbee-dog action, he's ignoring me.

It would be a rare event if Natalie ever ignored a camera!

0 comments: