Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday, in the park

The kids and I headed to the Farmers Market today and stocked up on lots of yummy local produce (the raspberries and corn have already been eaten). Erin, C and A met up with us there and we had lunch then headed to Fauts park to let the kids run some energy off. My kids of course couldn't stop pestering each other (why can't they just ignore each other? I'd rather them have no relationship than such a bad one) so we had to pack it up and head for home for time outs.
The kids have otherwise been good today, Brady even vacuumed the floors for me (a favorite past time for him. Seriously.) and we grilled some of mom's Alaskan salmon that she gifted to us and steamed some of our market fresh broccoli. Yum-O.

I was laying in the grass enjoying the last tidbits of our summer weather when I opened my eyes and saw this over my head. Erin knows what it is, do you? ***shudder***

This was so close to being a cute pic of the kids. Close, but not.

0 comments: