Friday, December 14, 2007


Brady had his Christmas Pageant on Monday (one of the nice things about private preschool, there is a little tradition left) and this year he wanted to be a lamb. I couldn't find my cotton balls so I couldn't do my first idea, then my week disappeared anticipating Jackie's visit. So the poor kid ended up in this (beats the kid next to him, his whole family showed up and he didn't even dress up! BTW Baby group, that's COLE) so he is wearing a purple headband (Larry was not too pleased) with glued together pieces of felt. What a half ass lamb. I thought he was too old to paint a nose and whiskers on, plus he had to go back to class afterwards. The only caption I can think for this picture of Brady is "Take the freakin' picture mom!" Any suggestions? And little miss Natalie Sue, well I just thought this picture was cute, so there.

0 comments: