Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pint Size Pagent



Natalie had her last day of Toddler Preschool yesterday, and they had a cookie exchange and sang to us (I have tried several times to post video and it gives me an error message every time!) Natalie was the star of the show, you have to see the video to truly appreciate what a ham she is. These pics are her with a gift that she made for Larry and I; her dancing partner and "my fren", Natalie's expression cracks me up!; and of course the man that she has wrapped around her little finger so tight it cuts of circulation, her daddy. Once again no physical proof that I attended this event.

Well, have to run off for my Orthodontist appointment, maybe they'll tell me when I'll get these off!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Such cute smiles! I totally get the daddy/little girl thing. Sheesh!

Hannah said...

I love the huge smiles in every picture! She is wayy to cute