Friday, December 21, 2007

Old School Compilation



So I love old rap. And Funk. So I'm going to make myself a CD of all my fav. sing (rap) along songs... But I need your input (maybe I'll burn you one if you contribute!) Here is what I have so far:







  • Me, Myself and I (De La Soul)

  • Joy and Pain (Rob Base and DJ Easy Rock)

  • It takes Two (same)

  • 2 Legit 2 Quit (MC Hammer)

  • Supersonic (L'Trimm)

  • Da Roof is on Fire (DJ Funk)

  • Push It (Salt n Peppa)

  • Da Dip (Freak Nasty)

  • Bust a Move (Young MC)

  • Jump Around (House of Pain)

  • Ice, Ice, Baby (Vanilla Ice)

  • My Posse's on Broadway (Sir Mix-a-lot)

  • Baby's got Back (same)

  • Wild Wild West (Kool Moe Dee)

  • I Wish (Skee-lo)

  • Tootsie Roll (69 Boyz)

  • You Be Illin (Run DMC)
  • It's Tricky (same)
  • No Sleep Till Brooklyn (Beastie Boys)
  • Rapper's Delight (Sugarhill Gang)
  • Funky Cold Medina (Tone Loc)
  • Wild Thing (same)
  • Colors (Ice-T)
  • Just a Friend (Biz Markie)
  • Good Vibrations (Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch)
  • The Humpty Dance (Digital Underground)
  • Freaks of the Industry (same)
  • O.P.P. (Naughty by Nature)
  • Mama said knock you out (LL Cool J)
  • Today was a good Day (Ice Cube)
  • California Love (Tupac)

What am I missing?




3 comments:

Kate said...

Oo! Oo! I want one! I'm such an 80's girl. I'll let you know if I can think of any additions.

Kate said...

How 'bout these?

The Humpty Dance
Wild Thing by Ton Loc
Goin' Back to Cali by LL Cool J
Parents Just Don't Understand by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

Just a few I can think of...

t said...

I always knew i'd find something to disagree about someday, so here it is ;)