Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm here

I just have been feeling like our weather, a little drab.
I'll be back soon.
Our home phone number works again, Comcast gave me a super sweet deal (and a bag full of swag) at the fair, so I signed up for land service again. I'm happy again!
Larry has been ripping the carpet out of our bedroom to put in flooring, so my house is in a bit of disarray, but really that isn't anything new.
I've got 4 new books to read:
Are you there, Vodka? It's me, Chelsea
sTORI Telling
Your Six Year Old (Loving & Defiant)
The Explosive Child

Which ones should I read, and which ones do I want to read?

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm glad you have a home phone again! I looove Chelsea handler and have been meaning to read her book. You will have to let me know if you like it so I know whether to read it or not... I hope you feel better :)

Kate said...

I hear ya (on the drab). I'm holding out hope that September & October will get their acts together and be outstanding.