Thursday, August 7, 2008

On a Wednesday night in Lynden

Maia overseeing the mischief the 3 big boys are conspiring... Natalie offering her "fren" Zoe (sorry Kate, I don't know how to put the uber things over the o) a lick of the strawberry scented bubbles.
Dane the birthday boy with his stash of loot.

Last night we were invited to celebrate Davis and Dane's birthdays... good times had by all! But my bluetooth headset died on me, so I couldn't talk on the phone on the way home (that pesky new law), and I certainly didn't want to violate said law as I drove away from Officer Gatterman's house.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Ok, you are my blog goddess, how the heck do I put music on my blog?

Jen said...

Does that mean we'll soon be rockin out to ACDC while reading Three Boys and a Lady!

Heather said...

I clicked on the "create your free playlist" on my friend Brooke's blog... and here I am!
AC/DC? Seriously?