Sunday, August 17, 2008

Monster Truck Mayhem!



Saturday was the final day of the fair, and we wearily made our way out there one final time for the Monster Truck show. My stomach could hardly take another day of fair food, and I could only muster up enough energy to eat a Shave Ice.



The Monster truck show was fantastic, that is, when the monster trucks could stay running. They all were constantly breaking down, breaking stuff off (like a $4000 shock), or getting a flat tire. So we petered out about half way through the show, it was dinner time and everyone was a little hungry and cranky waiting 10 minutes in-between each monster truck run.



But I did get some cool photos and video:










2 comments:

Jen said...

I might steal some of your monster truck photos!

Brooke said...

Great pics! I bet some of the monster truck drivers would like some of those. Are you guys doing the rodeo?? Also, did you get my message about the shirt I got for Brady? I found an Indiana Jones shirt on sale at Blockbuster. Figured if you already found one for him, Dane wouldnt mind having two.