Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back in Action!

Well, the mouse is acting horribly, but otherwise I'm online again! I was starting to get the shakes from internet withdrawal.
I didn't bother taking photos today (without a computer to download them to, what's the point?) but I had a wonderful afternoon with a handful of my good friends celebrating Erin's pending adoption. We had a Ethipopian themed shower, where Erin made some traditional stew (with a couple of Cosmo's on the side. At 11am.) and we all brought gifts for Erin to take to the orphanage as a donation. When she returns with her little boy (which we're hoping will happen in the next month!?) we'll shower her once again.
We had so much fun, and Elizabeth organized a beautiful canvas art project that we all particiapted in, I can hardly wait to see the finished product!

The fam and I headed to Chihuahua's for dinner, which was a mistake since I was hardly hungry from the feast this afternoon, but the peach margarita was mighty tasty.

Well, I'm off to piddle around on the internet for awhile...

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats to your friend! She must be most happy! Yay Larry for getting the computer fixed!! What a guy! :) It was nice to see you again at my wedding last night... I miss you...

Kate said...

Glad you're back! It sucks to be w/o internet.