Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Long Weekend Letdown

Brady, Uncle, and Gabby (in her Goth gear). The shadow over my brother's head is bugging me!

My brother's Pixie-bob "Moose".

I have been known to make more than one purchase at this shop on 45th...

Brady voted to go here for lunch. It's the payoff for sitting in the car for 2 hours!



Corinna was trying to take cool self portraits of herself. Not so easy with 2 ankle-biters nearby.


I fell into bed last night after a whirlwind visit with my dear friend Rachel and her daughter Corinna. We drove the entire length of the state on Saturday (to return a borrowed car) and though it was long, we all had a fun ride singing along to all the music we brought along. And Monday I took them back to their respective destinations. Brady and I had planned on riding our bikes around Greenlake (an old favorite place of mine from my Seattle days) but were discouraged when we couldn't find a parking spot to save our lives, and then my thoughts turned to trying to ride bikes with a cantankerous 6 year old in a crowd. No thanks.
We ran a few errands and stopped by to visit with my brother for a few minutes and then cruised home.

Life officially returns to normal today. But not quite, Larry actually will be home for dinner tonight, so that's unusual!

0 comments: