Monday, February 23, 2009

A menagerie of memories

When we returned from the pool tonight, we found a baby on our doorstep. Thanks for the chuckle, Lori!

A hazy but beautiful view of the Canadian Cascades during my walk.
When I got home from running some errands this morning, Larry had the children creating some Christmas art. Getting a head start, eh Lar?

It's really hard to see, but it made me laugh... Natalie swiped my chapstick and smooched her way across the mirror.

The bi-annual TOM garage sale... I purged my scrapbooking closet in hopes of making some money to buy what? More scrapbooking stuff. ya-ya-ya know it. Thursday at Kate's home in the woods. Where was Natalie you ask? Inside laying on Kate's bed watching cartoons. I don't foresee camping in her future.

Here is a collection of some crappy photos I took over the past few days. Today on my walk I only passed one person, it was the most peaceful walk with the most clean air. It rained last night but we awoke to clear skies (at least until 1:00) so the earth was clean and bright. That's how I like rain, when I'm unconscious to have to endure it, and I awake to it's beauty.

We went to the pool tonight, $6 for 90 minutes of family fun, not shabby.

0 comments: