Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love is pouring from this house

Conversation hearts are the ipod and rolo's are the headphones.



So here I am the night before the kids Valentines parties at school (no school Friday), and I have 18 ipods to make and promised sugar cookies for Natalie's class.
I've got the dough chilling in the fridge and luckily I don't have to frost them, and Brady's Valentines became a family factory line, but they're done. And I think they are pretty darn cute.
Now I'm off to clean the kitchen and prepare for a crazy day tomorrow!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Those turned out SO cute Heather! I love 'em!

Erin said...

Those are super cute, and yet I'm still glad I don't have to do the whole Valentine thing yet this year, blech! Oh, sorry, did I say that?

Jen said...

those look great!

bj said...

Oh Heather, those are super cute, you crafty tart you! What are the silver dangly things?

Brooke said...

I love those! Had I seen it a little earlier, I would have totally copied you!!!

bj said...

I got one of these IPod valentine's today from a former student! I thought of you today! I hope they were as big of hit at Brady's school as they were mine.