Monday, March 2, 2009

Blustery Day

Brady was growling the word "Tiger". We are going through another "no-photo" phase with Brady again, so this is as good as it gets (unless I sneak a candid).

Natalie on the other hand...



Natalie and I are so good looking with our "wind-blown" look. (see my scarf? I got it at REI for $6.00, regular priced $25.00!)


Brady taking the reins of the kite.


A successful flight.



I awoke to the sun flooding in through my house this morning. It was such a wonderful way to start the morning. But there's always a price... today it is wind.
Once we all started moving, we headed to REI to cash in our dividend check and then headed to Zuanich park to play.

Thankfully the wind wasn't bitingly cold, but after 30 minutes, we were done anyway.

2 comments:

Kate said...

That's so funny - this morning Zoe said to me "Mom, we need to get a kite for this wind!". Great minds think alike apparently. Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

I can't help but think how happy those stuffed animals are at your house! We got Natalie that lunch box, and then I was in Huggins room (always trying to reduce the amount of other people stuff in his room, lest he want to use it someday) and I saw the Unicorn and the Tiger and I thought to myself, where should these go? and it dawned on me, who better to have these than a little boy and a little girl? and then I was thinking how you always love it when I send you hand-me-downs, especially sizable ones. So that's the story!

Looks like fun with the kites, I can't wait to do that with Huggins.