Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little fishies

Brady is "eating" the salmon food (see my great photographers timing? I snapped it just as she came into the frame)


This girl Jasmine... Trysen would NOT let go of her hand the entire time (except when he had her all to him self on the bus). Apparently Gilbert complained several about these goings-ons and tried to break them up. And then I found out that Aidan got busted last week because he kissed her twice. I feel for her parents.


The Raven, Salmon Mother (crying with her babies) and the bear totem.


Er, Ok.


Brady and Izayiah petting a sea otter pelt (at least they weren't using it as a skin puppet like most of the other kindergartners).

The life-cycle of a Puget Sound Salmon.

I don't want to unload my ugliness from today here (lets just say there is a co-worker that is rubbing my fur the wrong way); so I'll get to posting about Brady's field trip yesterday to Maritime Heritage park and the Environmental Learning Center. I got to tag along (to which Brady replied "Boring!" but still said he wanted me to come) and was designated "photographer" which was a huge mistake. I got a few pictures of the kids that are cute (but won't post here). About 10 minutes before our bus arrived to take us downtown it was hailing, but by the time we got to our destination the skies had cleared and we had beautiful weather (phew!)

1 comments:

Jen said...

the weather did turn out perfectly for you!