Saturday, March 28, 2009

Utterly boring week...

A reminder that I have a double chin (or no chin). But I'm posting this picture anyway because the essence is sweet. Mom and son going for a stroll (or... mom herding toddler away from street while making it appear that she's not "controlling" him)


The boys having a very manly chat while tossing rocks.

I haven't posted because I have done nothing. That's not true. I went to Boulevard park with Erin and wondered why we thought that was a good idea (though the big boys thought it was a fine choice, they climbed in trees and threw rocks. What else did they need/want?)

I played bunco last night. Came close to most wins, but lost by one.

Today? Laundry and dog hair. Now that Katie lives in the house, I have to learn how to either clean up dog hair or learn to live with it. I have a feeling I'll live in constant purgatory of living with it while hating it. I cannot embrace having dog hair on all my clothes. But the other solution is to kick Katie out of the house and get her another dog. Uh, no. I'm looking forward to having a poo-free, hole-free back yard again.

0 comments: