Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cat Pee

One of my cats (coughcoughVioletcoughcough) peed in my closet yesterday. Why? Just 'cuz. Why did you pee on my stuff and not Larry's? Why did you pee on one of my walking shoes so that I had to wear my cross-trainers and now I have blisters all over my toes? Why did you get a couple of drops of pee on my cowboy boots? I love my cowboy boots! Why do I now smell nothing but cat pee and had to ask my co-worker if I was being called "cat-pee lady" behind my back because I swear I still smelled cat pee when I got to work this morning (she said I wasn't and I made her swear to it)?
But thank you for not getting pee on my clarinet case. Thank you for not peeing too close to my wedding gown that is boxed up in the back of my closet. Thank you for not peeing on my wool sweaters.
So now not only was I already 8 loads of laundry behind, I have washed my shoe and a blanket twice on the longest, hottest cycle in the washer (almost 3 hours each) which puts me like 4 loads behind, then after that load comes out I need to rinse the washing machine with vinegar which puts me another load behind...
Damn little cat...

5 comments:

Jackie said...

That's why Daisy is my favorite. :)

Stefanie said...

I feel for you. Cat pee is so stinky. We have a cat with missing vertebrae and with that comes weak muscles and "accidents."

bj said...

Heather, I ended up re-doing Ellis' bedroom floors because of cat pee... yuck-o is all I gotta say!

Jen said...

cat pee is the worst smell on th planet, good luck :P

Lyndie said...

Thank you for this.... I've been thinking about getting a cat again. I think I will bookmark this post to read everytime I am feeling an urge.

The last cat I had piss all over everything when Carter was born. She was NOT happy.