Saturday, April 4, 2009

Impromptu Recital

I am ignoring my filthy living room (and hoping you are too) and even subjecting you to my "singing" so that I can show you all how stinking cute Natalie can be. Like you needed video to know that.

Her first song is "I know a Chicken, her laid and egg" and that is all of the lyrics that Natalie is interesting in learning. The next song is their prayer before lunch at preschool. The lyrics for "God our Father" are: God our Father, God our Father, we give thanks, we give thanks, for our many blessings, for our many blessings, Amen, Amen. Natalie's version: God our Fodder, God our Fodder, we gives makes, we gives makes, la la la la la laaa, la la la la la laaa, Allah men, Allah men. (she didn't get her lyrics quite right on the video). And the last song is my favorite. Notice how the hand movements are opposite? "Give a little Crap, Crap, Crap!" Natalie, I love your little speech idiosyncrasies.

5 comments:

Jen said...

that's really cute. I love give a little crap, crap , crap.

Lyndie said...

crap crap crap! Awesome!!! How do you keep from giggling a little?? I would make her sing that every where I went!! That video was so cute!!

t said...

Allah men Nat!

bj said...

Oh Heather and Nat! Too cute! Who cares about a messy living room when you've got a performing Natalie running around?!

amy and mighty max said...

oh my goodness! too stinkin' cute!