Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm walkin... yes indeed.

Kate and I are doing the Rock and Roll half marathon (walk) in Seattle this June. Not only is it a great incentive to get more exercise, but I also get to spend more time with one of my favorite people while we train!

Yesterday we did our longest walk yet, 7.4 miles. I'm pretty proud of myself, and prouder yet that not too much is sore this morning!

Today I plan on cleaning out my garage to kick off Earth Week. I'm having a garage sale on Saturday, and need the room to sell, sell, sell!

Kate and my girl feeding Teddy grahams to the ducks at Whatcom Falls Park.
A sweet little duck couple (there was also a big duck fight over the honor of this lady duck, quite exciting!). We went to the falls last week on one of our walks (I think it was a 5-miler).
Spring is officially here because the sticks are officially out!


1 comments:

Kate said...

Awwww, you're so sweet. I th

ink you're pretty cool too. :) We're doing good on the walking, for sure. That was an awesome walk, slightly painful but made completely tolerable and pleasant by your company. Next time, I promise I won't run off the minute we get back to my house! Cuz we totally deserved a beer after that trek!