Sunday, April 5, 2009

A mild case of baby fever, I think it's passed.

I'm pretty immune to "wanting" another child. Anyone who knows my children understands ;)
I actually really enjoyed being pregnant, I just don't like the first few months afterward. I like sleep, I like a little autonomy. And Larry and I both really enjoyed our vacation to CA last fall where our children were independent and we all got to enjoy our vacation (you know, going to the beach and Larry got to boogie board, I got to lay out, and the kids spent all day playing. No naps, no diapers, no bottles.)
And then I met Sebastian. He is my friend Jacqueline's son (Jacqueline was a good friend of mine from Shoreline CC). He's 6 months old. And he is one happy baby. We were visiting because Jacqueline's twins just turned 3 years old. Jacob and Victoria. They're pretty cute too. I was still holding Sebastian when it was time to leave, and even tried the old "well I've got my party favor" line to see what kind of reaction I would get. Are they too overwhelmed to have a baby right now? Maybe they would say "enjoy him! bring him back when he turns 3!". But no. I surrendered him vowing to myself that I would visit Jacqueline more.

Oh look, we having matching cheeks!
Jacob, mom Jacqueline, and Victoria. Yes, they're twins!

"You see, mom..." Old blue eye.
Princess Victoria.

Brady has always eaten his pizza backwards.

1 comments:

t said...

Baby fever.. RUN!!