Monday, April 27, 2009

Out of focus

A random little prop that Natalie found while the boys used the port-o-potty. Us girls didn't need to go that bad.
Alex, how do you feel about girls?

My Angel boy. My blackmail stash for the teenage years.


The boys were hiding from the tulip tractor full of Japanese/Canadian tourists. After the tractor passed, they jumped out and started throwing dirt clods at it, but only after it was too far away.

I was trying to do something artistic with the kids. It didn't work.


Looking for more dirt clods.


Can't you feel the love between these two? I totally didn't force and/or bribe them to stand like this...
The dress nipples.

Little Miss was really trying to give me a good chance at taking a decent photo, but sun and wind were not our friends.


The fields, duh.


ugh, what lame photography.



At the entrance to Tulip Town. And the last time we'd see all 4 children standing still together.



The clod war. Hey, we got them to throw them away from the other tulip tourists, you can't expect much better behavior than that!
That's most of my pictures from the tulip fields today. I'm pissed. I thought if you had a nice enough camera, you really didn't need any talent. Just kidding, I know that I'm no photographer (that's why I have friends like Brooke and Rebecca!).

We did have a good time despite the lameness of my photos. The boys wanted to do nothing but throw dirt clods (which they did) and Natalie wanted to do nothing but prance and sing (which she did). Chris and I oohed and aahhed over the different tulips and daydreamed about what our yards could look like.
Then as a little surprise to myself (because I put a different memory card in the camera today) I found some pictures of Natalie dressed up to trick or treat at Disneyland! They put a smile on my face so I thought I'd share those too. (OK, those will be another post, I got a little carried away uploading tulip pictures!)

***Oh, and the dress that my mom made, the one Natalie is wearing in the photos? I love, love, love it! But(and it's a small but) , because it's brand new and hasn't been washed or pressed, the little shoulder ties started to stick straight out and well... well it look like she's got rainbow boobies! Note to self, iron dress before next outing

1 comments:

Jen said...

it looks like fun. I love the rainbow boobies.