Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunny Sunday

I finally felt guilty enough about laying on the couch in a daze all morning and took the kids out for a donut at Lafeen's and a walk over at St.Clair park and Whatcom Falls park (they butt up to each other). It was beautiful outside, and it greatly improved my overall feeling of health and happiness.

We ended our day with a steak BBQ with my mom and a bottle of two-buck-Chuck on our back deck; then the boys went bowling, and the girls (Natalie, Katie, and I) painted our toe nails. Katie chose hot-pink, Natalie has Kelly green, and I have hot pink with gold sparkles. Natalie also had her fingernails painted, pink, green, blue, gold, and purple. Very fashion forward.




Our view at dinner tonight.

My mom made Natalie the cutest little dress, I see a photo shoot in her future!

I swear this is the last time my children will be allowed to ride in this shopping cart. a. they are too big, so b. all they do is fight and climb in and out of it.

At Whatcom Falls...


Happy dog.

1 comments:

Kate said...

It was a decent day, weather-wise. Looks like you enjoyed it!