Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My new part time job

Lizzie enjoying the texture (but not taste!) of gravel. How Lizzie soothes herself (finger in mouth, rubbing ear).
I call this one Lizziebuns.


I cant' really call Lizzie a "job" because I wouldn't be watching babies unless they were like her. She is the happiest, easiest little girl to care for. Even Larry (who gave me a scare today by passing out while sweeping the floor and has been dizzy ever since) said "you've got it pretty easy with her" and "I've never had a baby besides my own smile at me so much".

Seriously, when I agreed to watch my friends daughter I was a little apprehensive on how this would affect my family. But she is such a peach, I know that we are going to do just fine with Little Lizzie in our home a few hours a week.

Two facts I'd like to make you all aware of:

1. No, watching Lizzie does not replace my other part time job, it's in addition too.

2. No, Lizzie does not make my ovaries twitch. I love that fact that she goes home every day at 5:00. Love it.

Now, I'm off to make another pitch to my darling husband about the importance of going to his doctor! I did tell on him to his mother, telling on him to her always seems to help my case ;)


4 comments:

Kate said...

You better make Larry go to the doctor! How scary! Has he been drinking enough water? May be dehydration.

Yes, Lizzie is a gem. Totally a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Love your page photo of the kids on the swing. Tell Larry to cut back on the coffee and have a glass of water once in awhile. :)Or maybe get a little more stress so his blood pressure will go up. HA! HA! more stress HA! HA! I hope you can convince him to go see the doc, that is scary.

Jen said...

what park are these pics taken at???

Heather said...

In the Northern Heights neighborhood. In the little trail system in there.