Saturday, May 16, 2009

A day with Brady

To get this one...

There were 4 of these:

I swear this boy is going through something. He woke me up this morning snapping very loudly, a skill he mastered only moments before (the "real" snap that is). So he spent most of the day snapping his fingers in my face when he wanted to sass me. Real cute.
Then I went to put the dog in the back yard and noticed something strange. We don't have a male dog anymore, and it was a little high anyway. But wait a minute... Brady is about that height! "BRADY! DO NOT PEE ON MY GATE!" "Sorry mom, it was an accident." Huh???


And you'll notice that Brady had his hair spiked today, that was completely his own doing. Then just now, as I was writing this post, he came running upstairs exclaiming "I need to spike up my hair again so I can go show the girls." Complete with the open shirt (Karate outfit, whatchamacallit) and hillbilly teeth. His hair is white from the amount of crap he put in it. I didn't get to him before he had done it, and I noticed he was using my Aveda hair pomade $$$!!!


Then, while my mom and I were assembling Josh's high school graduation announcements, we caught him doing this:

3 comments:

Jen said...

the joys of boys!

Brooke said...

quite the dancer!

bj said...

Oh my goodness Heather... You have quite the black mail material on Brady! Just imagine showing those to his girl friend when he's 18!