Friday, May 8, 2009

Drunk posting

I try not to post while buzzed, I figure my sentence structure is shaky enough without alcohol.
Christian came over to play today, and Erin came over after work to have dinner and let the boys continue to play. She brought Lemon Drop mix. The first one went down too easy, then Erin the math-genius poured the next batch... funny I didn't hand her the shot glass to measure with until after she was done shaking!
After dinner, we decided it was a nice evening (and the mild buzz increased our body temperatures) so we let the boys and Natalie hop in the hot tub while we had a slice of German chocolate cake and... a Lemon drop. Then a neighbor girl found out what we were up to, so she grabbed her suit and joined our 3 already playing. She actually balanced our group out really well, as they were getting a little rowdy and bored, and being bored means picking on the little sister, even if she's not technically your sister.
9:00 rolled around and we finally got everyone going in their direction home, now I'm yawning in front of the computer screen. I guess I either need to have another drink or go to bed. Hmmm...

0 comments: