Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mindport

Larry was complaining that we never do fun stuff when he's home and I'm always off doing things without him. I started to argue, but then stopped when I realized that I do things with my children without him a lot because he's either at work for 90% of waking hours, or my children might not live to see another day if I don't distract us all by leaving the house. But when he's home I don't usually have that eat-your-young urge and I turn his days off into "home" days. Not really fair to him in the grand scheme of things though I suppose.
So we headed downtown to Mindport which is kind of like a mini science-museum. None of us had ever been and it was really fun!

Brady and Larry spent most of their time here:
Racing scuba divers.
Me trying to be "artistic" again. When will I learn?
A Mullet in the making, a rare sight. Click link for some more child mullets.
Leaning tower of Pisa? No, a spinal somethin-or-other from some animal or mammal (they didn't label the bones... kind of lame.)
I'm at it again...

1 comments:

Jen said...

I was curious about that Mindport thing. It's open Sundays and we'll have to check it out!