Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oaks defeat Rainiers

At the game tonight it was "turn back the clock" night where the players wore uniforms in the style they were in 1939, the bat boy was an 85 year old man who was a bat boy in the 40's, they played all the replays in weathered sepia, and the organist and announcer wore era-style clothing. It was a fun night, they even went by the team names they used in 1939 (see post title).
We stopped at PF Changs for dinner, and omigod that place is yummy! I cant' wait to return to Alderwood sans children to eat there again, it's like Chinese fusion. Awesome.
It was a really fun evening, I'm glad I made the commitment to be a "team player" and go tonight.

My motley crew of co-workers. We missed Julie and Kari though!
Griffey at home where he belongs.
The jumbotron said "Lani, will you marry me?" Then we saw this:
The view from my seat, first row from the 300 deck, not too shabby!
Worth. Every. Penny.

1 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like a good time, in spite of them losing. :)