Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fur Baby

I bought a shedding comb for Katie today, the yellow dog hair on tobacco colored floors is just becoming to much for me to ignore. I think the comb works, don't you?


Oh, and if anyone has seen my son's brain, could you pop me an email? Tonight he got a little mini water-toy/sand box and I told him to bring up a bucket of sand from his sandbox to put in it. He came up stairs with the pooper-scooper full of sand. ICK. My logic? At least we had a really hard rain since the last time I scooped, so it got washed a bit. But not enough, you know? Then, he saw the big pile of Katie's hair and grabbed a scoop and rubbed it all over his face while sqealing "Oh, Katie girl!". So it was hanging on his ear, caught in his own hair, and stuck to his shirt. To make amends, he got the broom to help me sweep the hair into a pile. Halfway through sweeping he high-sticks the broom and shakes it. Got hair in my wine glass this time. Unforgivable!
Somedays I wonder why I can't keep a clean house, then days like this come around and I understand.

I clocked out early tonight and started Mother's day early. Turkey-spinach-feta burgers on the grill and a glass of sangria (pre dog hair)~

**I'll post about our adventure to Wickersham tomorrow (or not), but right now I've got to finish a little gift for some mom's I'm celebrating with tomorrow!

0 comments: