Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Whatcom Falls

We headed to the park yesterday after Brady had early release from school (he actually goes in earlier and stays longer than usual for "early release" days since he's an afternoon kindergartner).
Katie joined us and we planned on doing some fishing. Not a bite. Even the ducks were leery of us (perhaps it was the retriever we had with us?). But it was a nice distraction from the housework that was not getting done at home.



I know it's not a great photo, but I love my kids' expressions.
Brady practiced his swing-jumping technique.
She had flowers in her hair...

And I quote "Oh, Mom! I don't know where to start!" when she discovered this patch of flowers begging to be picked.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Love your capris Brady. Only a real man can pull off that look :)

Heather said...

Those aren't capris, that is gravity... I think I've snuck all of his capris into our donation bin...

Erin said...

Umm, in my physics class gravity pulled things DOWN. Just sayin' But Hanna Andersson does the cropped look on the boys- he's going Euro ya know.

Heather said...

His jumping skills are defying gravity. Just shutit!
I'll remind you of your comment when our boys want to backpack around Europe before/during/after college. With a trip to Amsterdam in the middle.

Kate said...

Fun! And I love the tub photo in your banner.

Speaking of which, maybe I should update my blog....might be time for a new look.