Friday, May 1, 2009

Stuffed

Natalie (and Kennedy!) playing "Alligator, Alligator, what time is it?" and at the tail end you just see Brady cannon ball into the pool.


I stuffed yesterday full of activites, and it was actually a really fun day! After we dropped Natalie off at school, B and I headed to the bike-dirt-park so he could ride around on some jumps (he's been eyeing this place since last summer). We got there and he mostly wanted to walk around with his hand on his hip discussing the jumps and such, but he did some actual riding too. Then I got distracted because I have my macro lens on my camera, so I kept getting caught taking photos of weeds instead of watching Brady.
I dropped off B at school and dashed over to the Argyle salon for a hair cut (it had only been 6 months!). Walked out of there just in time to sign the kids up for VBS and pick up Natalie from school.
As soon as I pulled into the driveway, my friend Billie was there to drop off her 14 year-old daughter Michaela to spend the night. We walked over and picked up Brady from school, then I wandered on down to the end of my street to snap some pictures of our beautiful cherry trees that are heavy with blooms.
It was also swim lesson night, so off we went to the pool, where Michaela was horribly distracted from reading because of Natalie's swim coach (I'm pretty sure it's illegal for me to "be distracted" by her swim coach). She and I decided he's a cuter version (and real) of Edward. Ladies, you know who "Edward" is, right?
Got home, made dinner (black bean chowder, yum) and then I headed out for a walk, back to the bike park (4 mi.) because Brady was dying to show Larry his bike skills, and Michaela was dying to go watch all the cute skater boys. So I walked and they drove and I met up with them and we all went to Mallard's for a scoop of ice cream (I had 1/2 peppermint and 1/2 maple walnut. It was delish!).
Back home and off to bed!



4 comments:

Jackie said...

Would love to see the HB haircut pic:)

rebecca said...

OMG, I better get my kids to that pool so I can check out Edward - I wonder if he likes cougars????

Samantha Seholm said...

I did not know that Kennedy was in Natalie's swim class. I think I will have to stick around next time:)

Jen said...

I am very intrigued. What is the teachers name? Looks like we're going swimming!