Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bellingham Roller Betties


I went and watched the Roller Betties a few months ago, and LOVE the energy created by the crowd and the competetors. I just went to their website and see that they have a few bouts lines up starting March 15. If you like people watching (and snickering) then you can't miss this. Here are the names of the Betties(I astericked the ones I especially like), another element I love about them:




Autumn_Atticweapon
Bawdy_Maudy
Eva Apocalypse
Chaos Fury
Crash Test_Monkey
Danger Ally
Joceyln Bones
Wanda Pieceamee *
Devlynn Wheels
Dianne Goughtahell *
Doctor Ruthless
Frida Smashya
Glam-o-Rama
Hot Snotty
Indy Nile
JonBenet Ramsya *
Lady Blackheart
Lucinda Streets
Beretta Garbot
Nottie A. Saiwant
Original Sindee
OSAKA PUNCH!
Pimpin D. Longstockins
Sal Monella
Scarlette Massacre
Sheeza Brickhouse
Malaria I.B. Poison
Apple Hardcore
Sasha L. Spanku
Bustine Ballz
Count N. Bodies
Bella Dominator
Ophelia Cox
Hera Thadog
Princess Leiya Down
Dolor es Amor
Pearl Haggard *
Rez Skin 'Ya
Suzy Seamripper *
Culturelle Revolution
Helen Damnation *
Dehlia Dirty
Satanya

0 comments: