Thursday, February 7, 2008

Brutha's from other Mutha's



I've known Josh since he was 6 (I think, I can't do math) and I am so happy to have him in my life, and my kids adore him. He is such a great influence for them, and they all love each other so much. It's weird to think that Brady is almost as old as Josh was when we first met. Josh likes to rub it in that he and I were friends before Tracy and I were. He brought us together (cue birds and harp music).

Brady of course idolizes Josh, and Holly made a knit cap for Tracy. Josh promptly stole said cap. Then Brady tried to steal it from Josh. So Holly was so sweet and made a matching cap for Brady, now he is just like Josh. You can imagine how cool that is.

I made fish tacos from scratch this evening, my house stunk for 2 days. I suggest sticking to the store bought fish sticks when possible! But they were good. I also suggest Trident brand fish fillets over Gorton's or whatever else they sell, I looked at the labels, an if you buy the other brands, you might as well be eating a big ol' juicy hamburger with cheese. I would think fish is supposed to be a healthier option!

Oh, and the goddamn spellchecker is still broken. It's causing me a lot of stress.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Tell me about the spell check! I can not function in life with out it. I hope they get that thing fixed soon!!!!!

t said...

I want this picture, yours turned out way better!