Friday, February 29, 2008

"Bunco!"

I think I've yelled it once. But last night I won for .... MOST LOSSES! Or as the envelope I received with $20 bucks said "Biggest Loser".
I always giggle so much (and eat/drink too much) with these 11 other ladies. I really should have walked down, so I could've walked back up the hill (the host lives nearby) and walked off that Corona and extra chocolate chip cookie. Oh well, if it stops raining, I'll walk it off today.

OH, and mom's officailly homeless until 5 pm today. Last night her condo in O.H. closed, and the people were already moving in, and the paperwork for her Bham home files today. The moving trucks will be here at 9am Sunday! I am bittersweet about that. Mom can stay as long as she wants, but all her stuff has to go... having another persons entire home placed down inside your home is a little overwhelming. But it's tolerable since it's only a week. But my mediocre homemaking skills already make this house hard to live in/ look at, but now... forget it.

And I found out there is only got 5 more weeks until the in-laws come back up! Yea! Everybody will be "around". I told mom to prepare for harassment at work (she works at the post office in the same town my in-laws live), she says she has made friends with several of the border and DEA agents that frequent her office (by the Canadian border) and so she might call in for back up if necessary ;) if the heckling gets to be a problem. Cameron.

0 comments: