Saturday, February 16, 2008

Richard



I just gotta say, that I'm pathetic because to get a photo of my brother, I had to swipe one from his myspace page. Mental note "Attack brother with camera next time I see him".

He deserves his one blub in my blog this week. My brother (did you know his name is actually his middle name? If he were fancy, he'd go by the name P. Richard B the Third) has become one of the coolest people I know, and he took the bumpiest route to get to where he's at.

I was a terrible big sister, I think opinions of my character would change if people knew the things I did to my little Brother. The picture of me holding him the day he came home from the hospital says it all: He is red-faced screaming, and I look terrified/miserable.

But after a long road to accept each other, we were thrown into the lifeboat together (found out what happens when you only have one sibling, the only other person in the world that knows what you're going through).

He worked his ass off becoming a better human being, and I admire him for being able to learn from his mistakes, and still keep on keepin' on when the shit hits the fan.

I just wish that I had figured out how wonderful he is before I damaged his childhood ;)

1 comments:

t said...

you didn't damage his childhood, enuf with the guilt trips! That being said, lovely blog. He's a super cool guy and it's important for everyone to know.