Sunday, February 10, 2008

My photos!




Well, here is one for now, it's late. Larry and I went and caught the late showing of National Treasure 2... there will be a 3rd. It must be much better than the first, because I kinda liked it, but the editing sucked.

Anyway, the problem with my pictures is that I took them in raw format, so Larry had to show me how to change them. So I will work on more of the pic's and get on that. And I don't plan on photographing in raw anymore.

This is a picture of B heading out to the bay side of Semiahmoo spit. He had a great time.

Larry is taking advantage of having me in a baking/cooking zone. He invited guests over tonight to watch a climbing video, and then told them that we'd be having dessert! So I whipped out a apple pie with struesel topping. Not shabby. And we had flank steak and horseradish mashed potatoes for dinner. And mom bought me a beautiful salad bowl, ladle, and immersion blender (I've been complaining about how much simpler life would be with these things... she was listening!)

Well, off to bed (1:32am)... Oh. We went to Wally World after the movies because they are the only thing open 24 hours, and there were several children shopping with their parents! WTF? It's 1 am! I frickin hate that place, and every time I step foot in there (on the blue moon) I am reminded of why I hate that place. I hate the customers, the employees, and the entire atmosphere in general. I felt like I might get mugged in there. Nasty. So then Larry and I giggled and made fun of people all the way home. He was singing "I am so smart, s-m-r-t, I am so smart". How insensitive. tee-hee!

1 comments:

Kate said...

That's a great picture Heather! I love it! I've been given the green light to purchase a telephoto lens with some of our tax rebate. Yippee! I can't wait.

And uh, when can I come over for dinner? You've been rockin' the kitchen lately!