Monday, February 4, 2008

An email I received...


Brady took this picture of me... my head was "floating" on a green screen.



Had nothing better to say today, so I thought I'd post this Q & A I received from Kate, with my answers of course, not hers!


1.What time did you get up this morning?
About 7:50

2. Diamonds or Pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the movies?
ummmm... The "Bee" Movie, I think.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Since the writers are on strike, LOST is the only thing that I can look forward to, but it is also a fav no matter what. Project Runway is probably my fav. reality show.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Coffee

6.Whaaat?? I don't know, it was here when I got this quiz.

7. What food do you dislike?
Lima beans, Ham, eggs, tomaotes, warm lettuce (like on a burger), Peanut sauce, this list could go on for awhile...

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Aretha Franklin's Greatest Hits and Brandi Carlisle

9. What kind of car do you drive?
Honda Odyssey (along with 5 other families on my STREET)

10. Favorite sandwich?
The Turkey, pesto, red bell pepper, and provolone (I pick the lettuce and tomato off) on foccicia at Avenue Bread.

11. What characteristics do you despise?
Liars, finger-pointers, hypocracy, people who are "holier than thou".

12. Favorite item of clothing?
Huh, I guess my favorite is probably my most disgusting. Since I got it in 1992 for Christmas from my high school boyfriend, my once-red University of Arizona sweatshirt. There aren't any armpits in it anymore. But it's so broken in and cozy. But it's nasty. I wear it all the time. Not too much in public. You're welcome.
13. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go?
I'd love to see Egypt, and Greece, tropical places.

14. What color is your bathroom?
Contractor white. I want to make big changes to it, so until I can afford to do so, I don't see much point investing energy into it.

15. Favorite brand of clothing?
GAP

16. Where would you retire?
Palm Desert. Larry can golf his years away, and I can pickle my insides, and cure my hide on the outside (Something about Mary?)

17. Most memorable birthday?
18th... went to lunch with my famliy at the MAR-T Cafe (Twin Peaks fame) and then went to the Violent Femmes concert with friends and the floor of the coliseum sang Happy Birthday to me. Then I had my free dinner at Denny's and bought a pack of smokes... just because I could. And the guy didn't card me!

18. Favorite Sport to watch?
Volleyball.

19. Furthest place you are sending this?
NA

20. Who do you expect to send this back to you?
NA

21. Person you expect to send it back first?
NA

22. Favorite saying?
Wigity Wigity Wigity Wack. I don't think I have a FAVORITE. I probably say "cool" the most, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite saying.
Heres a few I should work into my daily vocab:
"Well butter my butt and call me a biscut!"
"It's colder than a well-diggers toe"
"Don't piss in my Cheerios"


23. When is your birthday?
Sept. 4

24. Are you a morning person or a night person?
A night person

25. What is your shoe size?
9.5, it used to be 9 until I carried a couple of children I know in my belly.

26. Pet?
Two labs, two cats.

27. What did you want to be when you were little?
Teacher and a Mommy.
28. What are you today?
A mommy and a Jack of all trades, master of none.

29. What is your favorite candy?
M n M's

30. What is your favorite flower?
Gerber Daisies

31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Natalie's 3rd birthday in a couple of weeks.

32. What church/temple do you attend?
Don't. But Brady asked me if he could go to church. Crap, I've got to be a good mommy and take him, but that means somebody will want to talk to me. Crap.

33. What are you listening to right now?
The fish tank filters.

34. What was the last thing you ate?
Took mom and the kids to Fiamma Burger after Basketball. Best burgers ever. But then all the bums were hanging out side the pawn shop when we left, made it a little scary packing the kids in the car.

35. Do you believe in Angels?
NO, but I don't totally believe that there isn't "something out there". I just don't know what it is.

36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I'd like to be red-orange, but am probably seen as crulean.

37. What is your pet peeve?
People that smoke as they order their coffee and then drop their burning butt on the ground so that is continues to stink up the area. Tailgaters.

38. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
A lady named Carol who responded to my Craigslist ad about needing moving boxes for my mom.

39. Favorite soft drink?
Iced tea, black. I don't like pop that much, but I'll drink Coke or Root Beer (A & W)

40. Favorite restaurant?
Black Forest Steakhouse in Everson (tried the one here in Bham, not quite as good)
41. Hair Color?
Nasty Dishwater.

42. Siblings?
A younger brother

43. Favorite day of the year?
My Birthday

46. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

47. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate

48. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
NA

49. When was the last time you cried?
When I listened to a clip of Barack Obama's "Yes We Can" speech.

50. What is under your bed?
Crutches, random bits of crackers, a garment bag, a quilt.

51. Who is the friend you've had longest?
Terra since I was 5

52. What did you do last night?
Hung out with some of my mom friends.

53. Favorite smell?
Alfalfa, Sweet Pea baby wash, vanilla, fresh air, and Aveda salon, fresia.

54. What are you afraid of?
not being able to keep my children from harm & illness.

55. How many keys on your key ring?
5

56. How many years at your current job?
1
57. Favorite day of the week?

It doesn't matter to me.
58. How many towns have you lived in ?
4
59. Do you make friends easily ?
I think so.

60. How many folks will you send this to ?
NA

1 comments:

t said...

RE #32... I'd be happy to have a chat with him ;)