Thursday, February 21, 2008

Round 2


Brady in 7th heaven having a big truck around.






So we made trip #2 today, filled the U-haul again, and my van. And there is still another van load of crap left at the condo. And cleaning. Ugh.

Thank god mom hired someone to shampoo the carpets and she is bidding out 2 movers to unload the storage shed and my garage and move (her new condo is on the 2nd floor). The $300 bid for moving sounds like a bargain when you are as sore as the 2 of us.

And only 1 casualty... I dumped her banana leaf plant. But she isn't heartbroken about it. And to be honest, I felt bad... but not that bad. Maybe I'm too tired to feel bad.

Oh, well. I'm off to play Bunco and drink a few beerskis. I'm walking. Got to stretch my sore muscles! Thank god we have a hot tub!

1 comments:

t said...

Can you make him stop growing? This pic makes me a little teary.