Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just another day in paradise





We have ways of making you cooperate, Natalie! She hasn't been feeling top notch, and the camera has gotten the wrath of her mood. So we have to tickle her, toss, her into submission.

Met Larry and B down at Boulevard Park today since there was a hint of sunshine. Larry bogarted the camera, but I got a few shots fired off.

Had some really sad news today, so it was nice to have a day outside to ease the mood. It seems like my brother and girlfriend might split up, and it breaks my heart.

Anyway... not here to discuss other peoples lives! Otherwise we had a great day, but I have spent the evening putting Mentholatum on Nat's chest and giving the humidifier a workout.

Oh, one more picture... this guy was all over the place out in the bay, I wish we could have caught him to send him a photo. Doesn't it look like he's walking on water?

1 comments:

Jen said...

that's a cool looking shirt Brady!