Monday, February 18, 2008

Uh-oh

As soon as I got home tonight, I started feeling chilly, and out of nowhere my throat got scratchy. And I have back cramps (you know, ladies, but that's not why I have the cramps).

So I had a eventful day and have some photos, but am in no mood to put forth any effort in doing anything constructive here today. Sorry. I'm blogging in sick. Maybe. I hope not, cuz I'm signed up to move my mom tomorrow.

I've deemed that on the rare occasion that I do get sick (like once every 2 years) it has to be one helluva bug, cuz I'm too mean to catch any of the sissy stuff. I scare it off. The last time I got sick I was on bed rest for 3 days. Mono, I believe it was. I must have been kissing my high school boyfriend again. Isn't that the only time you get mono???

2 comments:

t said...

crap i'll take the blame. sounds like you caught my crud.

Erin said...

Or mine, it sure has been going around lately. Sorry you're feeling in the dumps, I hope it passes quickly!