Saturday, February 16, 2008

A What?

Larry has an i-pod in the truck, and the kids have their own section of music in it, so it's highly anticipated when they go for a ride with daddy.

Mom has my van, so we squeezed into the pickup to head to B's last basketball game today.

"Dad, did you bring the die-pod?" asks Brady. "Yeah, daddy, the i-pom/n (it kept switching)" chimes in Natalie.

And tonight I was pulling crap out of the laundry room and found my Valentines decorations (they're still legal, right?). And I have a M n M house (like the Christmas village houses) that lights up. "Oh, mommy! A num-a-num house!" Natalie is thrilled and wants it in her room tonight. I put it in, but as I say goodnight, both Daisy and the house have to go. She has strict rules about who/what can stay in her room.