Sunday, January 4, 2009

Crazy boys

Larry just comment to me... "you don't have to blog everything, Heather". To him I say nay. We're back in action today, Larry and I completely reorganized our computer room, every bit of furniture in there has a new home. I think I like it. And I ended up with a bigger scrapbooking desk! Right now it's covered in software, but tomorrow I'll finish putting things in their proper place. What I hate about these projects is that once everything is ready to be put back, it's time to start making dinner and the kids are at their breaking point.
The boys also took a quick break to ride their bikes. Of course that meant that they rode their bikes in the snow and wind (what makes a blizzard?). They rode of the Northridge trail (the height of so much controversy in Bham right now!) and walked on the frozen duck pond.
I made another "empty out the freezer/pantry" meal tonight and it turned out much better. And I actually had all the ingredients to make tonight's meal.
Larry took pictures of their bicycle adventure but I'm blogging on the laptop tonight (while watching Clean House) so I'll have to update photos tomorrow!
Brady goes back to school tomorrow! Life is returning to normal. Since he missed a whole week before winter break due to snow, he's been out of school nearly a month! He's missed his friends and teacher, and I think we have all missed our routine.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I am so looking forward to the return of routine. What's the Northridge trail controversary?

rebecca said...

Here, here, I am so happy it's a school day. We can get back to normal. Yes, please share about the Northridge trail.

Kate said...

I hear ya! Yay for kids back to school. Although the sleeping in part was nice...

t said...

Larry's just jealous cause you have so many fans. Does my kid night get to become a part of the routine?? huh huh??

Erin said...

Please remove the weather thingy, it's depressing me. And am I the only one that is pissed off to go "back to normal", man my life sucks!